Pages

sunnuntai 14. huhtikuuta 2013

Sing me the song of your people

Oh hey. Guess what, Im gonna talk in english this time. Yes. U kno why, BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN! Okay sorry. I dunno, I thought that just maybe the thing that makes me..not want to write all this useless stuff what you would call writing a blog, is that I don't want to do that in my native language. That makes sense, right? ...Right? Yeah I don't even understand myself. I dunno why. Don't ask me.

BUT. Today is my official lazy day. I guess. I woke up quite early but couldn't get myself up so I just opened my laptop and started to watch Cry's livestream. And did that for several hours and struggling to try and get up. Finally I did that since i was starving. Still watching that stream tho. And that's pretty much what I've done this whole day, being in bed and watching stuff. That's something I don't do much. I have also tomorrow off but I really REALLY have to do my cosplays then. Then I have randomly work and yeah. I just hope Biffe gets her day off next week because I'll go nuts if I can't go there soon enough.

Ummm.. yeah. I just feel like writing stuff again and it kinda feels good to be able to do that. Aside writing a cosplay blog. I feel like I could continue to write this stuff in english, but also Im not sure why should I. Since I've always written my styff in Finnish. And I don't expect there to be anyone who reads these that wouldn't rather read this in finnish...err. If there even is anyone reading these lol. I have so much issues OTL

I should seriously try and do atleast SOMETHING productive for this day, aside from this. Buut.. Im so copying Biffe now lol but have some quiz stuff ok.


1. Do you snore?
- No I don't, thank god

2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
- Haha I think both, more of a fighter tho I guess

3. What's your worst fear?
- Losing control of my head

4. As a kid, where you a lego maniac?
- Well I wouldn't call it being a maniac, but yes I played with them a lot

5. What do you think of "reality" TV?
- Most of them are..full of shit but there's few I actually really like.

6. Do you chew on your straws?
- Nope

7. Were you a cute baby?
- 8DDDD cute babies, what are those

8. Is the single life for you?
- Well.. I don't know how to answer this. Yes and no.

9. What colour is your keyboard?
- Black

10. Do your sing in the shower?
- Rarely

11. Have you ever sky-dived before?
- Hell no and never will

12. Any secret talents?
- Umm... can't think of any.

13. What's your ideal vacation spot?
- Someplace I can hang out with Biffe.

14. Can you swim?
- Ofc, I used to love it

16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"?
- Nope.

17. Do you care about the ozone?
- Kinda.. I don't care about many this in life lol even if I should

18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
- None, I don't lick them.

19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
- I don't want to even try

20. Have you ever been on an airplane?
- Nope

21. Are you a single child?
- I have older sister and brother so no.

22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners?
- I have never used electronic so I guess manual

23. What's your stand on hunting?
- It's ok I guess, tho if it's just a hobby then...

24. Is marriage in your future?
- ......Can't really say I'd need it to be

25. Do you like your handwriting?
- Sometimes, mostly it's not..something you'd..like

26. What are you allergic to?
- Nothing really

27. When was the last time you said 'I love you?'
- Kinda..yesterday....haha. More like answer to it but.

28. Is Tupac still alive?
- Huh?

29. Do you cry at weddings?
- Never

30. How do you like your eggs?
- I don't eat eggs

31. Are blondes dumb?
- Being blond doesn't really have anything to do with it, sadly.

32. Where does the other sock end up?
- Errr...

33. What time is it?
- 5 PM

4. Do you have a nickname?
- Mouru

35. Is McDonald's disgusting?
- I wouldn't say disgusting but I don't like them either

36. When was the last time you were in a car?
- About two days ago I guess

37. Do you prefer baths or showers?
- I have really never bathed so shower.

38. Is Santa Claus real?
- Depends

39. Do you like having you neck kissed?
- I dunno

40. Are you afraid of the dark?
- Not really, but...sometimes

41. What are you addicted to?
- I have way too many addictions.

42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
- I have never eaten peanut butter

43. Can you crack your neck?
- Hrrr no and really won't even try.

44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
- No..

45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
- Hahahahahahaha..none

46. Is drug free the way to be?
- Hopefully yes

47. Are you a heavy sleeper?
- I used to be..

48. What colour are your eyes?
- Brown

50. Do you like your life?
- Usually yes

51. Who's better: Stone Cold or The Rock?
- Nah, I don't care

52. Are you psychic?
- I think I am

53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"?
- I don't really read stuff either

54. Do you play any instruments?
- Nope

55. Have you ever stolen money?
- Err..no...?

56. Can you snowboard?
- Nope

57. Do you like camping?
- Not really no

58. Do you snort when you laugh?
- Sadly yes, sometimes

59. Do you believe in magic?
- I do magic sometimes so yeah

60. Are dogs a man's best friend?
- Maybe

61. You believe in divorce?
- It's not really something you "believe in"

62. Can you do the moonwalk?
- Nope

63. Do you make a lot of mistakes?
- Yes, lot's of

64. Is it cold outside today?
- In between

65. What was the last thing you ate?
- Soup

66. Do you wear nail polish?
- Nope

67. Have you ever been kissed?
- Not yet

68. What's the most annoying TV commercial?
- Nothing comes to my mind

69. Do you shop at American Eagle?
- We don't have a shop like that in here

70. Favourite song at the moment?
- Errr... amazingly I don't have anything special right now

71. Do you like your job?
- Well sometimes

72. Do you like your classes in school?
- Im not in school anymore

73. How do you like your meat cooked?
- COOKED, I can't understand why anyone would want to eat it raw.

74. Do you like these surveys.
- Not usually, but...I think im broken

75. Do you know how to tag three peoples?
- No

BONUS!
76. Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Because it wasn't cooked enough ahaha okay too many memes.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti